Apple Pie Overnight Oats - a delicious, fall inspired overnight oat recipe that is full of your favorite apple pie flavors.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, divided
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup almond milk, plain unsweetened
- 2 small apples, peeled, cored & diced
- granola (optional)
- Pour oats into a jar. Add 1/2 of the maple syrup, vanilla extract, 1/2 of cinnamon, apple pie spice, and almond milk. Stir to combine.
- Place lid on and refrigerate overnight (or at least 6 hours).
- In a small pan, add apples, remaining maple syrup, and cinnamon. Sauté until softened, stirring frequently.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Store separately and add to your oats when ready to eat.
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 425
- Sugar: 52
- Sodium: 79
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 87
- Fiber: 15
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: breakfast, oatmeal, apple, apple pie