- 4 medium sized chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 TBSP Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 1 TBSP Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray 13 x 9 glass baking dish with Pam. Set aside.
- In a pie dish, add the two large eggs and whisk. Set aside.
- In a separate pie dish, add breadcrumbs and seasonings. Mix until fully combined.
- Taking one chicken breast at a time, dip the breast into the egg, making sure it is fully coated on all sides.
- Remove from the egg and dip into the breadcrumb mixture. Be sure to coat all sides and that you press it into the breadcrumbs.
- Lift the chicken breast from the breadcrumb mixture and shake to remove any excess.
- Place chicken breast into baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes depending on thickness. The chicken needs to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Once fully cooked, remove from oven and allow the chicken to cool for about 3-5 minutes before serving. This will allow the juices to redistribute and prevent them from running out immediately. Enjoy!
WW Freestyle Points: 9 per chicken breast
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 436
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 742
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 60
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 34
- Cholesterol: 163