Baked Ranch Pork Chops - they are tender, juicy, and so easy to put together for a weeknight meal. With 5 simple ingredients, you can throw these in the oven and have a delicious meal in time for dinner.
- 4 (6oz) boneless, lean pork chops, 1 - 1 1/2" thick
- 1 (1oz) packet ranch seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ranch seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Cover both sides of each pork chop in the seasoning mix.
- Bake the pork chops in the oven for 15-18 minutes (until the internal temperature reaches 145°F), flipping halfway through. DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Remove from the oven and allow them to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop
- Calories: 212
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 451
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 33
- Cholesterol: 128
Keywords: pork, oven, baked