This fruit parfait will give you all of the vibes from your favorite Halloween style candy corn with a healthy twist! But don't worry, you can still top it with your favorite candy corn or sprinkles.
- 3/4 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt (I prefer Fage)
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and divided into bite size pieces
- whip cream (optional)
- sprinkles or candy corn (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and maple syrup. Mix to combine until maple syrup is thoroughly mixed through the yogurt.
- In a small jar or glass, layer your ingredients as follows: pineapple, top with oranges, top with yogurt mix.
- If using, top with whip cream, sprinkles, and candy. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 269
- Sugar: 41
- Sodium: 67
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 50
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 18
- Cholesterol: 8
Keywords: fruit, breakfast, yogurt