- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 large limes, juiced (you only need the juice)
- 1lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- avocado cilantro dressing
- Combine your spices together in a bowl with the juice of your limes.
- Add the shrimp to your spice & lime juice, stirring to coat.
- Place shrimp in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes to marinate. The lime juice will begin to cook your shrimp, so don’t leave it in there any longer.
- Remove your shrimp from the marinade and discard the remaining.
- Over medium heat, saute your shrimp in a skillet until cooked through.
- Heat your corn tortillas over flame or in a dry heat pan.
- Place your cabbage slaw in the tortilla and top with your shrimp.
- Drizzle with the avocado cilantro dressing (if using)
- Top with cilantro and enjoy!
Don’t leave your shrimp in the marinade too long, the lime juice will begin to cook the shrimp.