- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 large limes, juiced (you only need the juice)
- 1lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- avocado cilantro dressing
- Combine your spices together in a bowl with the juice of your limes.
- Add the shrimp to your spice & lime juice, stirring to coat.
- Place shrimp in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes to marinate. The lime juice will begin to cook your shrimp, so don't leave it in there any longer.
- Remove your shrimp from the marinade and discard the remaining.
- Over medium heat, saute your shrimp in a skillet until cooked through.
- Heat your corn tortillas over flame or in a dry heat pan.
- Place your cabbage slaw in the tortilla and top with your shrimp.
- Drizzle with the avocado cilantro dressing (if using)
- Top with cilantro and enjoy!
Don't leave your shrimp in the marinade too long, the lime juice will begin to cook the shrimp.
Nutrition facts calculated using specific ingredients including Mission extra thin white corn tortillas.
- Serving Size: 2 tacos
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 773
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 18
- Cholesterol: 125