- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted green chile
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (you can sub vegetable oil)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the zucchini, green chile, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, avocado oil, apple sauce, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Mix until fully combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Place the dry flour mixture into the wet mixture and mix until it becomes a wet batter.
- Pour your batter into two greased 9 x 5 loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 minutes, until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 30 minutes before removing.