- 2lbs sweet potatoes
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Slice each sweet potato length-wise. No need to peel them.
- Pour water into the bottom of the Instant Pot and place the trivet inside.
- Pile your sweet potatoes on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid.
- Turn the valve to SEALING.
- Cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Press CANCEL.
- Naturally release the pressure, do not quick-release (it will take about 15 minutes).
- Once pressure is released, remove the lid and the sweet potatoes.
- The insides will easily fall out of the skins. Take the insides of each potato and place them into a mixing bowl.
- Add your brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon and mash. Your potatoes will be tender enough to mash with a fork.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/12th
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 43
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 13
Keywords: sweet potatoes, instant pot, thanksgiving