The best way to make hard boiled eggs perfect every time!
1. Place the trivet (that came with your IP) into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
2. Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
3. Place your eggs on the trivet. You can use as many or as little eggs as you’d like. You can stack the eggs on top of each other, just be sure that no eggs are touching the water.
4. Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the vent to “Sealing”.
5. Press Manual > High Pressure > 10 minutes.
6. Let the Instant Pot do it’s thing and once it’s complete and the timer goes off, release the pressure.
7. While the pressure is releasing, get a large bowl of water and make an ice bath.
8. Once the pressure has released and the metal piece has dropped, take a pair of tongs and grab the eggs out of the Instant Pot and add them to the ice bath immediately.
9. Begin to peel your eggs. I find that if you crack them and start the peel from the little empty space within the end of the egg, you yield better peeling results. Enjoy!
You can use any number of eggs. The key is to not allow any of the eggs to touch the water.