- This chili is a fresh twist on an old classic. It comes together in your Instant Pot, full of chicken, corn, green chile and beans.
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast or chicken tenderloins
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp coriander
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup roasted green chile, chopped
- 8oz Neufchatel cheese (light cream cheese)
- 1 1/2 cups corn
- 2 cans (1 3/4 cup) Cannellini Beans
- Place your chicken breast into bottom of the Instant Pot and sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Pour in 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set the valve to SEALING.
- Cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 12 minutes.
- Press CANCEL.
- QUICK-RELEASE the pressure valve.
- Remove the lid and shred your chicken, reserving all of the broth.
- Press SAUTE.
- Add in your garlic, onion powder, cumin, oregano, coriander, salt & pepper and green chiles. Stir to combine.
- Add in the remaining chicken broth.
- Add in the neufchatel cheese, stirring occasionally until it has fully melted.
- Once the cheese has melted, add in the corn and cannellini beans.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. If it begins to boil turn the saute function down on the Instant Pot.
- Serve up with your favorite toppings!
WW Blue Plan Points: 4
WW Green Plan Points: 8
- Serving Size: 1/6th (about 1.5 cups)
- Calories: 314
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 620
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 25
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 32
- Cholesterol: 73
Keywords: chili, chicken, mexican, instant pot, beans