Pepperoni Rolls - these fluffy, buttery pizza style rolls are filling, delicious, and perfect for your picky eaters who love pizza!
- 1 package of reduced fat crescent roll dough
- 40 slices of turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella (or more if you prefer)
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with either a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Unroll the dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Place 3 pepperonis at the widest part of the triangle and top with about a tablespoon of shredded cheese.
- Begin rolling the dough triangle as you normally would and as soon as you can't see the pepperonis anymore, add another.
- Continue to roll adding one more additional pepperoni before finishing. Be sure the tip of the triangle is touching dough so that it stays sealed.
- Continue rolling all of them until complete.
- Please on a baking sheet and sprinkle each with Italian seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 11-13 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
WW Points: 4 on green plan and blue plan
- Serving Size: 1 roll
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 458
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 17
Keywords: pepperoni, pizza, cheese, marinara