- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 – 14oz cans Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (see notes)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (I prefer dark chocolate chips)
- 1 cup crumbled graham crackers
- With a handheld electric mixer or stand mixer, whip your heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Once stiff peaks form, begin to very slowly drizzle in your Eagle Brand milk, mixing until it’s all combined.
- Set your mixer aside and slowly and gently fold in the chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham cracker pieces.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe, air-tight container.
- Sprinkle extra graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate chips on top.
- Place the lid on and freeze for 4-6 hours.
- It’s very important not to add any extra marshmallows into the mixture. If you want extra, you have to add them on top. Too many marshmallows in them mix will actually prevent it from freezing properly.