- 1lb ground beef
- 8oz tomato sauce
- 10oz enchilada sauce (I prefer Gebhardt brand)
- 1 cup reduced sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 4 cups pasta (choose your favorite – shells, elbows, etc)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large, deep skillet brown the ground beef.
- Drain the ground beef and return it to the skillet.
- Add in tomato sauce, enchilada sauce, beef broth, and water. Stir to combine.
- Add in taco seasoning, onion powder, and garlic.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- While your sauce is simmering, bring a separate pot of water to boil and cook your pasta.
- Break the cream cheese into smaller pieces and add into sauce.
- Stir slowly until cream cheese is combined and melted.
- Once your cream cheese is melted and combined, add in the pasta and cheese.
- Stir to combine. Enjoy!
WW Freestyle Points: 13
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Calories: 429
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 1210
- Fat: 18
- Saturated Fat: 10
- Unsaturated Fat: 6
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 38
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 28
- Cholesterol: 84