This Mexican style comfort food comes together in less than 30 minutes!
- 1lb extra lean ground beef (96/4)
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 (10oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup frozen yellow corn
- 1 cup refried beans
- 6 flour tortillas (I use Mission Carb Balance fajita size)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I use fat free cheddar)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large skillet (you’ll want it to be large), brown your ground beef, crumbling and stirring until it is cooked through and no longer pink. If you’ve used a higher fat content ground beef, you’ll want to drain off any grease once it has completed cooking.
- Once the ground beef is cooked, add in your taco seasoning and mix until fully combined.
- Add in your refried beans and corn, mixing it all together.
- Once it is all mixed, add in your enchilada sauce making sure everything is coated.
- Scoop about 1 cup of the mixture into the bottom of a greased pie dish.
- Place 3 tortillas evenly across the mixture, covering it completely.
- Pour half of the meat mixture on top of the tortillas, spreading it out into an even layer.
- Top with the remaining 3 tortillas, spreading them evenly across and gently pushing down to the mixture.
- Pour the remaining meat mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the top with your shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool before serving (about 10 minutes).
- Top with an additional toppings you’d like and enjoy!
- WW points are calculated using 96/4 ground beef, fat free beans, fat free cheddar, and Mission Carb Balance fajita size tortillas
- WW Blue Plan points for 1/4 of pie: 5
- WW Green Plan points for 1/4 of pie: 7
- Serving Size: 1/4th
- Calories: 391
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 1345
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 27
- Fiber: 19
- Protein: 37
- Cholesterol: 73
Keywords: main dishes, beef, taco, mexican