If you’ve never made granola at home, you’re missing out on a seriously delicious smell in your house. The smell of the baking cinnamon, sweet, goodness is to die for. Granola is really simple to make at home and I love that you can do different variations. It’s super easy to just tailor it to what you’re craving. I’m craving all things fruit. It’s so stereotypical of me for summer. Once all of the amazing, ripe fruit starts to appear in the stores, it’s GAME ON! So, to fit in with that, this variation includes blueberries. Granted they are dried blueberries, but still! Any and all fruit is welcome here!
When you go to make this, it makes several servings. I like to store it in a airtight mason jar and add it to my breakfast in the morning. It’s delicious!Print
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raw unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 2 tbsp Truvia Nectar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the oats, coconut, almonds, blueberries, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar blend, nectar, and vanilla extract.
- Stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until they are completely combined.
- Sprinkle the mixture with ground cinnamon and stir quickly to coat.
- Pour the mixture on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Spread out the granola as thin as possible.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, shaking to mix halfway through.
- Remove, allow to cool, and enjoy!
WW Freestyle Points: 9
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 197
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 24
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 8