So I'll admit that I'm not a white chocolate fan. I've said in the past that I'm not really a chocolate fan in general unless it involves dark chocolate, but there are a few exceptions. The first exception is the Banana's Foster Fondue at The Melting Pot and the second is when it's white chocolate chips inside of a delicious cookie. This, folks, is one of those exceptions.
These cookies have a little bit of everything going on. They're a vanilla cake based cookie full of little treats of goodness. They have chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and even Oreos! Who doesn't love a good cookie that includes pieces of other cookies?
Since these are a cake mix based cookie, that aren't dense. They're a lighter cookie that will still be good days later. They're also a drop cookie so that makes the recipe just that much easier!Print
- 1 box french vanilla "extra moist" cake mix
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted & brought to room temp
- 1 egg, brought to room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 15 Oreos, broken into large chunks
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cake mix, butter, egg, vanilla, and cream cheese.
- Beat with the paddle attachment until it becomes a dough.
- Add in the mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
- Beat on the lowest speed just until the chips are mixed in.
- Remove bowl from stand mixer and fold in the Oreo pieces.
- Cover & chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a standard cookie scoop, scoop the cookies onto a Silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
WW Freestyle Points: 6/cookie
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 11
- Sodium: 129
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 17
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 14