The grilled peaches are so good. If you’ve never had grilled peaches before, this is the perfect opportunity to try them. It amplifies the flavor and sweetness of the peaches and gives them the perfect texture to add to the salad.
Share on FacebookShare
Grilled Peach Salad
- Heat your grill or griddle pan on medium low heat.
- Spray the grill or griddle pan with nonstick spray.
- Take each peach half and place cut side down on the pan or grill.
- Allow it to sear and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the peaches and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Once the peaches have cooled, add them to the salad.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.