Like I've mentioned before, I'm definitely not a typical breakfast person. I'm a dessert for breakfast type person. This falls right into that category.
Since it's already starting to warm up here in Texas, I like having something cool to drink in the morning. I'm not a big protein powder person. In fact, I absolutely hate the flavor and after taste of most protein powders. Instead, I opt for a meal replacement shake from IdealShape. When I lost 40lbs, it's the meal replacement shake that I used on a regular basis. My nutrition information is based on the vanilla flavor. The one thing I really like about their shake is the flavor and the fact that it keeps me full for a while.
You can check out the video recipe here.
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Ice Cubes
- 4 Large Strawberries
- ½ Scoop Vanilla IdealShake
- 2 tbsp Jello Cheesecake Dry Pudding Mix
- ½ tbsp Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup Vanilla Coconut Milk
- Place ingredients in a blender in order.
- Blend until fully combined.
- Sprinkle extra graham cracker crumbs on top.