For me, this is a good solid comfort food with perfect timing. I made this on a day where my allergies couldn't have been any worse. The last thing I wanted to do when I got home was cook dinner. That is why I love my crock pot so much. It's used and abused like no other. I parked my backside on the couch with a hot cup of tea in hand while these finished up.
Boneless Ribs are a staple here in my house. I make them a lot of different ways and they taste completely different each time. I'll share a couple of different ways as we go along I'm sure!
When you look for boneless ribs in the grocery store, they may be under a couple of different names. In my grocery store, they usually call them either "country style" or "Texas style". Just be sure they are boneless beef. On to the recipe...
Sweet & Spicy Asian Boneless Ribs
- Place ribs in the crock pot.
- In a small bowl combine all other ingredients except corn starch. Pour over the ribs.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Transfer the ribs to a separate bowl and cover with foil. Careful! They will fall apart on you (because they're that good)!
- Skim the fat from the remaining liquid and discard.
- Turn the crock pot on high and in a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and ¼ cup of cold water until smooth and pour into liquid. Whisk until the sauce thickens and pour over ribs.