Hey hey! It's National Cookie Day! I don't think its a coincidence that National Cookie Day falls in December. I feel like December is just cookie season in general. These Cheesecake cookies require very minimal measuring and are quick to whip up. From start to finish, you can have warm cookies out of the oven in less than 15 minutes. They're soft and just the right amount of richness. Add them to your holiday baking and be sure to tag us on Instagram!
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED FOR THIS RECIPE:
vanilla cake mix
cheesecake instant pudding dry mix
white chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE CHEESECAKE COOKIES:
Mix up all your ingredients in a large mixing bowl and bake! They really are that easy!
TIPS FOR THIS RECIPE:
I use the smallest box of instant pudding mix I can find. For some reason they come in varying sizes. It really will work out okay with any of the boxes between 3.5-5oz.
CAN THE DOUGH BE MADE AHEAD:
Unfortunately, I wouldn't recommend it. But, the good news is that it is so easy and quick to add to a bowl, you really aren't saving that much time making it ahead. The problem I would foresee with making it ahead of time is that once it's in the refrigerator, the pudding mix will begin to thicken. I'm not sure this would bode well for your cookies.
INTERESTED IN OTHER COOKIE RECIPES? TRY ONE OF THESE:
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 small package instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease your baking sheet or line with a silicon baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop onto baking sheet 2" apart.
- Bake for 8-10, just until the bottoms begin to brown.
- Allow to cool about 2 minutes on the sheet and then transfer to a cooling rack.