Starbucks came out with their Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday and people are going crazy! As much as I love Fall and all things Autumn, it’s still SO HOT here. I just can’t quite jump into the Fall feels just yet. So on that note, I decided to do one last Summer recipe for y’all. This Summer Corn Salad incorporates all those fresh flavors of summer.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED FOR SUMMER CORN SALAD:
- Grape tomatoes
- grilled corn
- green onion
- lime juice
- olive oil
HOW TO MAKE SUMMER CORN SALAD:
(Full recipe card below)
- Grill your corn on the grill and allow it to cool completely
- cut kernels from cob and combine with remaining ingredients
- stir until fully combined
CAN THIS BE MADE AHEAD OF TIME?
Absolutely! In fact, I actually enjoy it more once it’s had a chance to sit and marinade all together. If you only want to make it partially ahead of time, you could chop and prepare all the ingredients and then combine together right before serving.
INTERESTED IN SIMILAR RECIPES? TRY ONE OF THESE:Print
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 fresh corn cobs
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Grill corn cobs on the grill and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, cut kernels from the cob.
- Add remaining ingredients to the corn and mix until combined.