This is by far one of my new favorite salads that I’ve made! It sort of just came together with what I happened to have in the fridge. It had to be a part of my Super Simple series considering it takes less than 5 minutes to put together.
It had the right amount of sweet & savory and was a perfect salad for this wonderful 70-degree day. Normally people will pair strawberries up with spinach in their salad, but I never buy just plain spinach. I prefer the baby green mix which actually includes baby spinach. I also use the fat-free feta because it provides a lot of protein without all the fat.
Some other options would be to add chicken or swap the baby greens for baby spinach. It would also be great with a balsamic dressing.
If you make this recipe and love it, we would love a 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating! It helps us continue to provide free recipes.
Share on FacebookShare
Super Simple: Baby Greens & Strawberry Salad
- 2 cups baby greens I use Central Market Organics
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts quartered, packed in water
- 1/4 cup avocado diced
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup fat free crumbled feta I use Athenos
- 1 TBSP light poppy seed dressing I use Annie’s Organic
- Chop up the baby greens and artichoke hearts into smaller pieces. Add to bowl.
- Add in the diced avocado, sliced strawberries, and crumbled feta.
- Top with poppy seed dressing and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.