I love putting this Avocado Cilantro Dressing on everything from veggies, to Buddha bowls, to taco salads. It's easy to whip up considering you throw everything the food processor, give it a few zaps and you're good to go!
What Makes this Cilantro Avocado Dressing Recipe the Best
This Cilantro Avocado Dressing Recipe is the best because it's quick and easy to make with ingredients that are found in your local store.
This dressing recipe isn't just great on salads, it's also an excellent dipping sauce for taquitos and makes a great taco sauce. It goes great on everything!
An Easy To Make Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing
Avocado Cilantro Dressing Ingredients
- avocado oil
How To Make Avocado Cilantro Salad Dressing
It's just a few simple steps.
- You'll take all of your ingredients and add them to the food processor.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Slowly add in the water until it's your desired consistency.
Cilantro Avocado Dressing Recipe Tips and FAQs
- I like to use closer to ½ cup of water in my dressing because I like my dressing runny.
- If you'd like a creamier version, you can add in heavy cream instead of water.
- This recipe can still work even if your avocado isn't quite perfectly ripe.
- I sometimes add some extra cumin and a touch of chili powder for some spice.
- This will keep in the fridge for about 5 days.
You can serve salad, burrito bowls, taquitos, tacos, or pour it over enchiladas.
Yes, this avocado cilantro lime dressing is vegan.
Can this Avocado Cilantro Dressing be made in advance?
Yes! You can make this about 5 days in advance. I actually prefer the flavor after it's been in the fridge for a day. The flavors combine and it gets yummier.
Interested in similar recipes? Try one of these:
Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1 large avocado
- 2 handfulls fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 1 whole lime juice and zest
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin
- ¼ - ½ cup water
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients except the water. Pulse until smooth. Add water in gradually until it is the consistency you prefer. That's all!
This stuff is amazing!! We make this every couple of weeks and put it in everything.
You're so kind! It makes me so happy to know it's something you like to make over and over. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review and a comment. It means a lot to me!