I love putting this Avocado Cilantro Dressing on everything from veggies, to Buddha bowls, to taco salads. It's easy to whip up considering you throw everything the food processor, give it a few zaps and you're good to go!
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED FOR THIS RECIPE:
- avocado oil
HOW TO MAKE THE AVOCADO CILANTRO DRESSING:
It's just a few simple steps. You'll take all of your ingredients, add them to the food processor and pulse until smooth. Slowly add in the water until it's your desired consistency.
TIPS AND NOTES FOR AVOCADO CILANTRO DRESSING:
- I like to use closer to ½ cup of water in my dressing because I like my dressing runny.
- If you'd like a creamier version, you can add in heavy cream instead of water.
- This recipe can still work even if your avocado isn't quite perfectly ripe.
- I sometimes add some extra cumin and a touch of chili powder for some spice.
- This will keep in the fridge for about 5 days.
CAN THIS AVOCADO CILANTRO DRESSING BE MADE IN ADVANCE?
Yes! You can make this about 5 days in advance. I actually prefer the flavor after it's been in the fridge for a day. The flavors combine and it gets yummier.
INTERESTED IN SIMILAR RECIPES? TRY ON OF THESE:Print
1 large avocado
2 handfuls of cilantro
¼ cup avocado oil
juice and zest from 1 lime
2 garlic cloves
½ tbsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
½ tbsp ground cumin
¼ - ½ cup water
In a food processor combine all the ingredients except the water. Pulse until smooth. Add water in gradually until it is the consistency you prefer. That's all!