Seriously, can we just take a moment to talk about how adorable these little guys are? If you're planning an Easter brunch, you most definitely have to include these. They are super inexpensive and super easy. They are so darling to have on your Easter table.
These little guys are just precious. They taste delicious too! I love to put some green chile on top of mine, but you can put just about anything. Saute some veggies to include on top or even put some sriracha for an extra little kick!Print
- 3 cups frozen shredded hashbrowns, thawed
- 12 eggs
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin lightly with Pam.
- Take 1/4 cup of thawed hashbrowns and put them in each muffin cup.
- Push the hashbrowns up the sides (you want them to stick up a little bit) and down on the bottom to create your basket.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and crack an egg into each basket.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place back in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- You want to bake them until the egg is set to your desired taste. I personally prefer it with a runny yolk to allow it to spill over the hashbrowns.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Run a knife around the edge of each basket and remove from pan. Enjoy!
WW Freestyle Points: 1 point per basket, 3 points per 2 baskets, 4 points per 3 baskets
- Serving Size: 1 egg basket
- Calories: 89
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 87
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 186