We decided to celebrate National S'mores Day a little different his year. It's been so dang hot around here that the thought of even getting in front of a fire makes me sweat. It's just been miserably hot! So, instead of making a typical s'more, we decided to make S'mores No-Churn Ice Cream! Man, am I glad we did. It turned out so delicious. We will definitely be making it again!
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED FOR S'MORES NO-CHURN ICE CREAM
- heavy whipping cream
- Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- real vanilla extract
- mini marshmallows
- mini chocolate chips (I prefer Lily's Dark Chocolate)
- graham crackers
HOW TO MAKE S'MORES NO-CHURN ICE CREAM
(full recipe card below)
- Start by whipping your heavy whipping cream with either a hand electric mixer or stand mixer until stiff peaks form. It's important that you wait until stiff peaks form. It will take several minutes.
- Once stiff peaks have formed, slowly (very slowly) drizzle in the Eagle Brand milk until its all combined. Put your mixer down.
- Slowly and gently fold in the chocolate chips, graham crackers, and marshmallows.
- Pour your mixture into a freezer safe, air-tight container. Sprinkle extra chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers on top.
- Place in the freezer for 4-6 hours, until it has frozen together.
TIPS AND NOTES FOR S'MORES NO-CHURN ICE CREAM
- It's important not to add too many marshmallows into the mix. If you want extra marshmallows, add them on top. Too many marshmallows will actually prevent the ice cream from freezing properly.
- The ice cream itself is rich, so be careful with the type of chocolate you use.
CAN THIS BE MADE AHEAD OF TIME?
Of course! It's just like any other ice cream. You'll need to freeze it for 4-6 hours, but after that, it can hand out as long as you'd like in the freezer.
INTERESTED IN SIMILAR RECIPES? TRY ONE OF THESE:Print
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 - 14oz cans Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (see notes)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (I prefer dark chocolate chips)
- 1 cup crumbled graham crackers
- With a handheld electric mixer or stand mixer, whip your heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Once stiff peaks form, begin to very slowly drizzle in your Eagle Brand milk, mixing until it's all combined.
- Set your mixer aside and slowly and gently fold in the chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham cracker pieces.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe, air-tight container.
- Sprinkle extra graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate chips on top.
- Place the lid on and freeze for 4-6 hours.
- It's very important not to add any extra marshmallows into the mixture. If you want extra, you have to add them on top. Too many marshmallows in them mix will actually prevent it from freezing properly.