'Tis the season for barbecues and potlucks! Is it not? It seems like with the summer time comes not only your typical barbecues, but the ones for holidays like Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day. Events where friends and family get together and everyone is asked to bring a side. When that happens, most people are scrambling for what to bring. Myself included. One major downside to the blog is that my friends now make all of my recipes too. So I have to remember to keep a few in my arsenal that I know I'll still be able to bring to our gatherings. Things like my mac and cheese recipe, my mini cheesecakes, and my chicken noodle soup recipes you will never see on the blog. Sorry guys! Those are staying family secrets!
This is a perfect side for a get together. It's super simple to make, transports easily, and is easily expanded to feed more if needed. Try it out at your next get together and let us know how you like it!
Greek Pasta Salad
- 1 English cucumber halved and sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ red onion chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup kalamata olives sliced
- 1 lb cheese filled tortellini
- 1 cup premade tzatziki
- Begin by cooking your tortellini according to the package directions.
- Once the tortellini is done cooking, drain it and run it under cold water to cool. Set aside.
- Add the cucumber, cherry tomatoes, onion, feta, olives, and tortellini to a bowl.
- Mix to combine and enjoy!
WW Freestyle Points: 6