If you're looking for a quick and easy meal to follow up having to cook for Easter, this one is perfect. It requires only 3 ingredients and they all end up in the crockpot and ready to go.
If you like a sweeter meal, use more jelly. If you like a spicier version, use less jelly.
As far as the meatballs are concerned, you can use frozen store bought meatballs, or you can use these where you can make them ahead and keep on hand in the freezer. Either way, you can't go wrong. We love to serve this over rice in our house!Print
- 1lb Frozen pre-made meatballs
- 3/4 cup reduced sugar grape jelly
- 1 jar chili sauce
- In a saucepan, combine the chili sauce and grape jelly.
- Cook over low heat until the grape jelly has dissolved into the chili sauce.
- Add meatballs and chili & jelly sauce into a crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
WW Freestyle Points: 6
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 314
- Sugar: 16
- Sodium: 1148
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 30
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 20
- Cholesterol: 60