Are you stuck in a "side" rut? Where you seem to make the same sides for dinner every single night? Regardless of the main protein you just repeat the same old sides over, and over, and over, and over... you get the point. Well, I'm completely guilty of that. So in the effort of branching out of my same old rotation, I came up with this.
In my normal Sunday Costco run, I saw this giant bag of asparagus that looked perfect. A little butter and a little garlic go a long way!
Garlic Butter Asparagus
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 2 Cloves of Garlic minced
- 1 lb of Asparagus trimmed
- Salt & Pepper
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet.
- Add minced garlic and stir to prevent burning.
- Add in asparagus and stir frequently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue cooking for 5-7 minutes until asparagus in tender.
- Remove from heat and serve with pan juices poured on top.