These Halloween Deviled Eggs are a fun, easy way to make your standard deviled eggs a little spooky and funky for your Halloween party.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you decide to purchase through my link, I may earn a very small commission at no additional cost to you.
the best avocado deviled eggs
These spooky, fun Halloween deviled eggs are full of avocado so they are delicious and fun to make. Everyone at your Halloween party will love these spooky, purple, and green eggs.
- light mayo
- dijon mustard
- garlic salt
- salt & pepper
- green, red, and blue food coloring
how to boil eggs for deviled eggs
I prefer to make my hard-boiled eggs in the Instant Pot. They turn out perfect every time and they’re always easy to peel. If you prefer to make them on the stove, here’s what I suggest.
- Place the eggs in a sauce pan and cover with water.
- Turn the burner on high and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Immediately remove from the heat and add the eggs to an ice bath and peel.
how to make halloween deviled eggs
Detailed instructions and measurements to make Halloween Deviled Eggs are listed in the recipe card at the bottom of this page.
- Start by hard boiling your eggs. You can do this in the Instant Pot, or on the stove.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks. Add the yolks to a mixing bowl.
- Fill a separate large mixing bowl with water and add the blue and red food coloring. You can also use purple if you have it.
- Add the egg whites to the food coloring and let them sit for 10 minutes. While they are in the dye, mix together the filling.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl with the egg yolks. Mix to combine.
- Remove the egg whites from the dye and let them quickly dry on a paper towel. Add them to your serving platter.
- Fill each egg white with the filling and enjoy!
tips, tricks and faqs
Don’t over-boil the eggs. It’s important to hard boil them, but don’t over boil them.
You can change the ratios of mayo and mustard to suit your tastes.
The food coloring isn’t required, it’s only there to add to the Halloween flare.
Deviled eggs are good for up to 2 days when stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
If you are boiling your eggs on the stove, I recommend boiling them for 10 minutes and then immediately removing them and adding them to an ice bath.
how to store spooky deviled eggs
To store the deviled eggs, add them to an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 days for the best taste.
other Halloween recipes you might like
- Halloween Brownies
- Halloween Dirt Cups
- Mummy Pigs in a Blanket
- Mummy Cookies
- Candy Corn Inspired Fruit Parfait
- Candy Corn Bark
- Bug Juice
- Spooky Snack Mix
- Poison Popcorn
Share on FacebookShare
Halloween Deviled Eggs
Hard Boil the Eggs
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy. It should only be used for estimation purposes and is not a guarantee of any kind. Nutritional information varies widely between brands and types of ingredients used. It is recommended that you calculate the nutritional information based on your own ingredients and brands used. Sweetly Splendid, LLC makes no guarantees as to the exact nutrition information.